1. Compatible with 2.5mm universal Ferrule connetcor(FC) for visually identifies and locates faults in fibre optic cabling.
2. Easy to identify the connection by the continuous and flashing modes.
3. Locates visual faults including tight bends, breaks and defective connectors.
- Wavelength: 635nm＜1mW (EU Class II )
- Fiber compatibility: Multi-mode and single-mode
- Range: Multi-mode: 3 KM / Single-mode: 4KM
- Operating temperature and humidity : 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F), RH≤90%
- Storage temperature and humidity : -10°C to 60 °C (14°F to 140°F), RH≤80%
- Output modes: Continuous/Flash (freq. 2Hz)
- Output port: 2.5mm universal (FC connector)
- Altitude: Below 2,000m elevation
- Dimensions: 152 x 61 x 40mm
- Weight: 200g
- Battery type: One 9V battery, 006P or IEC 6F22
- Battery life: About 30 hours